Who we are
- The Service is operated by FlexiWeb Limited (“We”).
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 7927019 with its registered office at St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 6BN, United Kingdom.
Contact us using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Service is operated by FlexiWeb Limited (“We”).
How we collect information
- If you register to use our Service you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and email address.
- We may also collect information you submit via any online forms or other interactive areas that appear as part of our Service or on our website from time to time.
- We may collect information about you if you contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
- We may collect information about your usage of our Website.
What we use your information for
Your information will be used for the purpose of giving you access to, and enabling you to use, the Service. In particular:
- We will keep your information to enable you to manage your FLEXILOGIN account details and to enable you to register with, subscribe to and access Third Party Services (as defined in our Terms and Conditions ) which make use of the FLEXILOGIN technology.
- If you register with or subscribe to any Third Party Service using your FLEXILOGIN ID, we will disclose your name and email address to the Channel Member (as defined in our Terms and Conditions ) who operates that Third Party Service. Please see Section 4 for further details.
- If you register with us, we may use your information for marketing purposes, provided that you have given us your consent.
- If you register with us we may use your information to contact you for feedback on your use or our Service.
- We may also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer.
Third Party Services
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for the way in which Channel Members may use any information which we disclose to them under paragraph 3.2 above, or any other information which they may collect from you.
- By registering or subscribing to any Third Party Service using your FLEXILOGIN ID you are authorising us to disclose your information to the relevant Channel Member as described in paragraph 3.2 above
- We strongly recommend that you read any applicable privacy policies and notices relating to Third Party Services before registering with, subscribing to or using such services. If you have any questions or queries as to how Channel Members my use your information you should raise them with the Channel Member direct.
With whom we may share your information
- We will share your information with Channel Members when you register with them or subscribe to any Third Party Services which they offer in the way described in paragraph 3.2 and Section 4 above.
- We may allow third party providers and contractors who supply services to us or who process information on our behalf (for example website hosts) incidental access to your information. We will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
- We may share your information with another organisation which buys our business or our assets or to whom we transfer our agreement with you and in the course of any negotiations which may or may not lead to such a transfer or sale.
- We may pass aggregate information about the usage of our Service to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
- Unless permitted or required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our Website and stored on your computer's hard drive. They enable our website to “remember” who you are.
- By registering to use our Website you are consenting to us using cookies in the ways described above.
- You may be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. However, if you disable cookies you may find this adversely affects you ability to use certain parts of this Website.
- You have the right to see any information we hold about you on payment of a statutory fee, which is currently £10.
- You have the right to correct any errors in information we hold about you. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us or any third party at any time.
Security and retention of information
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will retain your information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law.
- If you follow a link from our Service or website to another site (including but not limited to any Third Party Service), this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites (including but not limited to Channel Members) and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.